Dear John,
I'm ready for this to be done, I've waited for too long because I thought you were the one. I thought perhaps we could find love if our paths met again, but now I see we're better off as just friends. Let's face it, I have far too many writing demands and all you care to do is express yourself in short hand. You don't have the time and therefore my time is wasted. You were the thought I loved so I continued to chase it, but no more. It's about time for me to close and lock the door. No more, cause I'm the only one slow dancing on this burning floor. The dream of you is supreme but the reality is mean, too cold for a warm hearted girl and nothing becomes of the love unfurled. So my dearest John, thanks for the memories, thanks for the times, even if you care to offer a rebuttal, please don't reply. Right now, I'm onto the next one, might win some but you just lost one, no further explanation, I'm done.
Sincerely,
Bestyou Couldvehad
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment